2. John Beasley (fl 1720-1765) Pastor Abingdon (1742-45) Wantage (1745-57)
3. Edward Cooke (fl 1730-1770) Pastor at Pershore
4. Caleb Evans (?-1778) A lesser known Caleb. Half brother to Hugh Evans. He became a school master back in Wales.
5. David Evans (?-1786) Welsh. He supplied the Bourton pulpit before Beddome. He went on to Hook Norton (1739-48) Great Gransden, Huntingdonshire (1749-1751) and Biggleswade.
6. Evan Jenkins (1712-1752) Welsh. Various pastorates
7. John Poynting (1719-1791) Followed his father Isaac in Worcester 1741-1791
8. Joseph Stennett (1717-1769) Son of Dr Joseph, brother of Samuel, all pastors. After working with his father he was pastor at Coate, Oxfordshire, 1742-1769
9. Benjamin Vaughan (d 1789) Welsh. Became a Sandemanian.
10. Isaac Woodman (1715-1777) The one baptised in Broadmead, 1735. Pastor in Warwick and Leicester
We may also note that Thomas Flower Jr (1706-1767) son of the Bourton minister prior to Beddome (Thomas Flower Sen died in 1740) was in Bristol just before Beddome. He was at Horsley for 4 or 5 years before becoming pastor in London for eight years but then switching to the corn trade, which earned him the sobriquet "Worldly-minded Flower".