Beddome Library Contents 19
181. Palmer, Anthony, 1618?-1679 A scripture-rale to the Lords Table
182 (a). Moore, Richard, 1619-1683 St. Paul's prayer for Israel
182 (b). Moore, Richard, 1619-1683 A letter containing a loving admonition to all his dear relations 183. Ainsworth, Henry, 1571-1622? The communion of saincts
184. Owen, John, 1616-1683 Of the divine originall, authority, self-evidencing light, and power of ....
185. Venning, Ralph, 1621?-1674 Sin, the plague of plagues; or, Sinful sin the worst of evils
186. Keach, Benjamin, 1640-1704 Light broke forth in Wales, expelling darkness ....
187. Powell, Vavasor, 1617-1670 Tsofer bepaḥ or The bird in the cage, chirping four distinct notes ....
188. Seller, John, 1592 or 1593-1648 Five sermons preached upon severall occasions
189. Ball, John, 1585-1640 A treatise of faith, divided into two parts
190 (a). Shepard, Thomas, 1605-1649 The sound beleever: A treatise of evangelicall conversion
190 (b). Shepard, Thomas, 1605-1649 The sincere convert
190 (c). Shepard, Thomas, 1605-1649 Theses Sabbaticae, or, The doctrine of the Sabbath
190 (d). Shepard, Thomas, 1605-1649 Certain select cases resolved
190 (e). Shepard, Thomas, 1605-1649 Subjection to Christ: in all his ordinances, and appointments, the best means to preserve our liberty